Positive Dump: S.E.S., Lee Min Ho, JYJ


Article: S.E.S. keeps their friendship... to hold a fan meet despite 10 years since disbandment

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+395, -5] They're really the only SM group to still be so friendly after disbandment ㅋㅋㅋ HOT, what're you doing.. hurry up and regroup ㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+264, -3] S.E.S. so friendly~♥ Please release a 15th anniversary album for us ㅠㅠ

3. [+231, -2] They've been so pretty ever since their debut, I love seeing them again ㅠㅠ

-

Article: Lee Min Ho's explosive popularity in the Philippines 'the entire country in a frenzy'

Source:
Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+308, -21] Wow, daebak look at all those people ^^ Lee Min Ho's amazing~ I want to see him in another work soon...

2. [+261, -22] Handsome~~~ amazing~~ Such aura^^

3. [+254, -20] Look at all those fans ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Min Ho really must be popular. Good to see him working hard.

-

Article: Kim Jaejoong "Training was so hard, I broke up with my girlfriend of four years..."

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+143, -75] I saw Jackal is Coming with my family~ I wasn't shy to watch it with them because it had no swears and was a comedy. I hope we can continue to see him in movies. Jackal is Coming fighting~

2. [+142, -77] Jackal is Coming was funny ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+131, -73] My entire family saw Jackal is Coming. I had such a fun time laughing the entire time. All of the ajushi and ajummas were brusting out in laughter  ㅎㅎㅎ

-

Article: [Interview] Jackal is Coming Kim Jaejoong "I sometimes shed tears at thoughts of the past"

Source: No Cut News via Nate

1. [+168, -36] I hope he gets more daebak. Fighting.

2. [+166, -36] Kim Jaejoong fighting I'll support you until the end

3. [+162, -36] Kim Jaejoong fighting~~!! Jackal is Coming~~~!! Fighting~~~~~

-

Article: 'I Miss You' Park Yoochun, acting like hes a bad singer... Isn't he originally a singer?

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+587, -165] Thought I was going to die laughing while watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His facial expression was serious enough to be on I Am a Singer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+567, -160] Ah seriously ㅋㅋ this scene was so funny ㅋㅋ Yoochun's acting has improved a lot.. And Yoon Eun Hye seems to be improving somewhat too... And Yoo Seung Ho, sigh his gaze, just makes me melt..

3. [+509, -163] This scene was so cute yesterday ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-