Positive Dump: Yoochun & Song Joong Ki, Jiyoung, Krystal


Article: 'I Miss You' Park Yoochun and 'Nice Guy' Song Joong Ki's similarities

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+213, -36] I saw Nice Guy until the last episode and now I've started I Miss You. Both dramas seriously have the best visuals ㅋㅋ They're all great at acting as well. I was a bit worried about Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye but was pleasantly surprised to see them do well ㅋㅋㅋ Yoon Eun Hye's crying scene in the bath tub was seriously the best...!!!

2. [+202, -29] They're both from Sungkyunkwan Scandal!!! I'm glad that the two friends are doing well, I hope they keep it up!!

3. [+187, -24] They're both handsome in that they look so innocent

-

Article: Kang Jiyoung's cutie selca, "Hek hek performing is hard"

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+248, -130] Sungkyunkwan University special treatment

2. [+141, -92] Puppy Kang Jiyoung ㅎㅎ

3. [+65, -22] Her eyes are so big

-

Article: Krystal's perfect bare face selca "Jessica and Yoona resemblance"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+277, -59] She is quite pretty ㅋㅋ

2. [+238, -62] As much as she resembles them, Krystal is beautiful just as who she is ♥

3. [+191, -69] Krystal's the best

-