TV: [Spoilers!!!] Radio Star (Lee Joon)


Article: 'Radio Star' Lee Joon clarifies "I regretted the idol dating statement"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

"Before, I said that there are idols who will take turns dating each other in groups and that I felt like I was watching 'Animal Kingdom' whenever I saw that happen. Ever since saying that, I haven't been able to go to music broadcasts."

MCs, "The public said that you made a respectable statement but it must've been difficult to avoid the criticisms of your fellow singers. Do you still meet the idols that you mentioned?"

Lee Joon, "I meet several of them but I can't look them in the eye. I really regret comparing them to 'Animal Kingdom' as an expression."

-

1. [+474, -23] Lee Joon really seems like an innocent and caring guy ㅋㅋㅋ It's funny how his posture changes the minute he puts on sunglasses ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+390, -24] The magical glasses today ㅋㅋ Finally an episode worth laughing over

3. [+368, -21] We already knew about idols dating each other without Lee Joon having to tell us anyway ㅋㅋ

-

Article: Lee Joon "People call male exposure hot but female exposure cheap"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+344, -14] Lee Joon seems like a decent person

2. [+294, -15] You're the jjang

3. [+287, -19] I could tell that he seems like a respectable person with everything he's said in the past

-