Forbes Celebrity 100


Article: Power Ranking of the World Stars?... "Beyonce, Robert Downey Jr., Jennifer Lawrence"

Source: Dispatch via Naver

FORBES CELEBRITY 100

1. [+1,630, -154] There's no singer like Beyonce in Korea, someone who's naturally sexy and comfortable in their own skin, sings well, and smiles with health. They're all so cheap looking..

2. [+1,157, -38] Wow... Can't believe she makes over $100 million. She's a walking company in itself.

3. [+976, -59] I think every woman should have a reverse charm like Jennifer Lawrence. A quirky side to them, if you will. I love her.

4. [+762, -129] I guess Miranda Kerr is only popular in our country... and I really like Scarlett Johansson, sad to see that she's not on here.

5. [+87, -3] Korea's so obsessed with Miranda Kerr and yet she didn't even make the list ㅋㅋㅋ I guess that's why she visits Korea so often... since we're such huge fans of her ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+71, -5] I really think Jennifer Lawrence is a charming actor ㅋㅋ She's unique, has an elegant look, great acting skills ㅋㅋㅋ a funny personality also gives her a bigger acting spectrum and is one of the few Hollywood top actresses who isn't afraid to get down and ruin her image ㅋㅋㅋ She's also young so the potential is endless.

7. [+79, -15] I don't agree with Rihanna for the musicians category. She's racist.

8. [+60, -0] I love RDJ even though he's the same age as my dad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please keep him for Iron Man 4 ㅜㅜㅜ

-