Same Old: Jessica


Article: "520 = I love you" ... Jessica sends love message to Chinese fans

Source:
Dispatch via Naver

1. [+11,254, -658] Aigoo~ meaningless ㅋㅋㅋ she only cares about her Chinese fans... are her Korean fans not her fans anymore? ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+10,369, -562] So much suffering just to sell a few sunglasses..

3. [+9,006, -688] Look at her begging the Chinese like this after leaving SNSD and failing... I feel sad for her ㅠㅠ

4. [+8,021, -500] Trying so hard to keep her Chinese fans...

5. [+1,044, -39] All I read this as is "Please buy my sunglasses >_< I left SNSD for this, I'm in trouble if this fails~"... But then again, I guess it's better to aim for the Chinese market than anywhere else.

6. [+863, -40] Hey, don't forget that it's Korea who has made you who you are today. Without Korea, you'd be nothing.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+456, -42] She pisses me off the more I see her. She doesn't care at all about her Korean fans. What does she expect by doing all this for her Chinese fans on Weibo? What is she even thinking...

2. [+249, -31] She's being coached by her boyfriend. There's no way she would've known about '520' on her own because it's an anniversary code that Chinese couples use. Like we use 100 days, Chinese couples use 520 days... What's really sly about Jessica is that after public sentiment in Korea turned against her, she hasn't said a word to Korean fans.

3. [+76, -12] When Tiffany and Hyoyeon were on 'Jessica & Krystal', they stayed quiet and put up with Jessica dragging Tyler Kwon everywhere.

4. [+32, -15] Wow, she's such a fox ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+26, -8] Really don't hope to see Jessica in Korean articles anymore

-