Honey Lee, Soyu, and Kim Jung Min reveal their chest sizes


Article: "I'm a C cup"... Honey Lee, Kim Jung Min, and Soyu reveal their chest sizes

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

Kim Jung Min: B
Honey Lee: C "I used to think I was on the larger end but I wasn't."
Soyu: C~D "Don't girls have different sizes once a month? I go between a C and D."

-

1. [+1,057, -65] Kim Jung Min is really petite but she's voluminous and charming

2. [+881, -68] No way... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Korean women on average are an A cup but what did they eat and what kind of work outs did they do that they're so.. ㅠㅠ I'm envious ㅠㅠ

3. [+535, -31] b ^c^ d

4. [+119, -4] Soyu looks so ugly between the other two

5. [+115, -12] I'm honestly curious... is Soyu considered pretty? I'm not talking about her body.. but her face.. she's unfortunate looking compared to the other two... I'm honestly curious.

6. [+91, -9] Kim Jung Min may have the smallest chest but I'd choose her over the other two

7. [+68, -13] Honey Lee got a boob job. You can search it yourself.

8. [+60, -10] Yoo In Na said it before too but I don't know why women feel the need to mention that their boobs grow bigger during their period ㅡㅡ It's not like we go to the shoe store and say our feet grow bigger at night than in the morning. I'm a woman myself but I don't get why it's mentioned.

9. [+60, -5] I prefer Kim Jung Min for not only her chest size but beauty, age, and body

10. [+59, -9] So they're all B... since women always lie one size up.

11. [+56, -2] Why can't Soyu just say she's C ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she slyly doesn't want to lose

12. [+47, -3] Honey Lee's not natural so pass

13. [+36, -3] My friend works at a bra store and she laughed at this broadcast

-