INFINITE confirms comeback for mid-July


Article: [Exclusive] INFINITE to make group comeback mid-July... "Working on songs right now"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+309, -25] Ever since Big Bang had their comeback, everyone's been coming back from 2PM, WG, Soshi, SuJu, KARA, EXO, and now INFINITE. It's like we're back in 2008 with so much to listen to.

2. [+255, -28] As a man, I have to admit their synchronized choreography is amazing to see. Will be supporting them.

3. [+199, -8] Most of the male idols who are promoting in the second half of the year are only promoting for two weeks... unfortunate

4. [+168, -14] Hul ㅠㅠㅠ They're promotiong for so short because of their world tour ㅠㅠㅠ I'm happy they're having a comeback at least

5. [+141, -13] Only two weeks ㅠㅠㅠ how unfortunate, but I hope they work hard!

6. [+40, -3] Their synchronized choreography will stand out amongst the girl groups ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+40, -6] I'm a Big Bang fan but I really enjoyed Sunggyu's last solo and became an INFINITE fan too. I hope that Big Bang wins #1 and then passes it on to INFINITE mid-July.

8. [+35, -4] The digital charts are going to be quite competitive ㅋㅋㅋ Still looking forward to it ㅜㅜ

-