TV: [Spoilers!!!] The Time We Were Not In Love


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis pulvinar lorem vitae ipsum laoreet euismod. In volutpat metus at elementum accumsan.

Article: 'The Time' L uses Ha Ji Won for a job... 'turnaround'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,507, -70] Wow.. I had no idea it'd end up like this, I actually felt so happy watching those two ㅠㅠㅠ Ha Ji Won better end up with Won!!!

2. [+4,834, -67] Horrible intern guy... I felt so bad seeing Hana cry ㅠㅠ

3. [+4,068, -51] I got goosebumps, Won-ah, take Ha Ji Won with you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+3,489, -62] That bastard, I know he's just acting but he really flipped my lid

5. [+2,835, -53] That bastard.......

-


Article: 'The Time' Ha Ji Won gets betrayed by L and consoled by Lee Jin Wook

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+453, -10] I hope she stops getting hurt by other men and ends up with Lee Jin Wook soon... L really shocked me ㅠㅠ I thought he was just saying it without thinking but he really was using her

2. [+412, -16] Ah... Lee Jin Wook, just the best, really, no more words needed

3. [+397, -18] Lee Jin Wook's so handsome... especially the way his lips curl up while in the rain.. Makes me save the screencap ㅠㅠ

4. [+75, -1] Honestly speaking though, I'd be so frustrated if my boyfriend had a female best friend that he'd known for that long

5. [+40, -1] I was so happy when Lee Jin Wook ran to Ha Ji Won even while he was still with Choo Soohyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+35, -22] Ha Ji Won's character is only getting sympathy because she's the lead of the show but if you think about it, she's a total nuisance. She uses the male friend excuse or whatever to keep him by her side and ask for him when she needs him. Lee Jin Wook's role is off putting as well. He needs to be more considerate to the woman he's dating. Why would he leave his girlfriend for a call from a female friend? What does that make his girlfriend? This is why they say you should always avoid dating someone who gets dragged around by a friend of the opposite sex.

7. [+31, -1] My heart dropped when Lee Jin Wook appeared at the end and covered her from the rain with his jacket...

8. [+27, -0] I was so excited for L... but he was using her.. wow. I wanted to slap him, seriously. Actually, I still don't think my anger's over it yet.

-