Rhymer to produce Yezi's solo debut album


Article: [Exclusive] Brand New Music's Rhymer to produce Yezi's solo album

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+675, -17] He's the one who came up with the beat for 'Pussy', Jimin's best song of her life ㅋㅋ Hopefully he gives Yezi a good song too

2. [+635, -21] Hopefully this is an opportunity for Yezi to shine

3. [+379, -22] Good good

4. [+342, -18] I wish Yezi becomes successful!!!

5. [+48, -4] I wouldn't mind a sexy concept for Yezi's solo but I hope she'll show us something different ㅎㅎ fighting

6. [+42, -2] I never had any interest in hip hop or cared for sexual lyrics but I keep going back to listen to Yezi's 'Treat Me Roughly'. Hopefully she succeeds as a unique artist ^^

7. [+40, -5] Crazy dog!!!!!!!!!!!

8. [+39, -6] Wow!!!!! Finally God Yezi's coming out with her own album ㅎㅎ I'm a crazy dog, a crazy dog~

-