[Pann] Jimin spotted on plane rides reading Korean history books

Pann: Jimin seems like a strong person

"Someone who was on the same plane leaving Korea as AOA yesterday said that they spotted Jimin reading Korean history books on the plane. Personality wise, she seems like the type of person who has to fix what they know is wrong and tries to improve upon what they lack, and I think that's amazing of her. I hope she overcomes all of this and hits daebak with her next promos.."

1. [+169, -17] I agree, Jimin's the type to fix what she knows is wrong. I'm not her fan so I don't know for sure but it's just judging from what I've seen of her.

2. [+142, -17] It's hard to actually put it into action like that and I find that cool of her. Studying on her own off time like that is obviously not to show off or anything but because she genuinely wants to learn.

3. [+133, -16] Yeah... she does put in a lot of effort

4. [+56, -2] If this was an opportunity for her to learn up on her history, then there's no reason for any of us to continue talking about it. There are so many celebrities who make mistakes and never fix it or change from it even after apologizing...

5. [+50, -4] That's unexpected. I knew that she said she'd study history in her apology so I thought she was just saying that for the sake of it but it makes her more likable to know that she's actually learning.

6. [+41, -3] Normally people who suffer something embarrassing tend to try to hide it or act like it never happened. I'm sure this was something Jimin would want to bury and move on from, but she actually admitted to her mistake and continues to dwell on something that is very embarrassing for her to work hard and improve upon her knowledge. I think that's amazing and she definitely doesn't deserve to be accused of doing it for show.

7. [+31, -4] Something about that is likable ㅋㅋㅋ maybe because she has such an outgoing personality? ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+25, -3] I think she'd have a great personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋ just easy to like

9. [+24, -1] FNC's artists are usually all good but it's their agency that ruins their image...

10. [+24, -1] She honestly did make a mistake but it's good that she is actually reflecting on it and trying to improve

-