Lee Joon confesses he wanted to marry Moon Hee Jun when he was younger


Article: 'Knowing Bros' Lee Joon, "My idol was Moon Hee Jun, I wanted to marry him"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+235, -4] He probably meant that's how much he respected him, he obviously knows what the meaning of marriage is. Why call him gay for that? If he was really gay, he wouldn't even be saying this stuff.

2. [+159, -3] I think it's really innocent of him to be able to say that ㅋㅋㅋ nothing gay about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+137, -5] Funnier episode than I expected today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+10, -1] As someone who had Moon Hee Jun's pictures as my bookends in 1997, I understand how Lee Joon feels

5. [+8, -2] Maybe he's not gay but possibly bi... I've noticed gay people tend to be super artistic and creative which is why there are so many gay idols ㅎㅎ

6. [+7, -3] Lee Joon's such a hard worker. I remember he said this a long time ago on a show with Moon Hee Jun before, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+6, -8] As a straight man, you can respect and look up to another man but I don't think you think about marrying them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ maybe Lee Joon hasn't realized that he's gay or bi yet ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+6, -1] But even if you're straight, aren't there instances where you see another man and feel something when you look up to them so much?

9. [+4, -0] Why are people calling Lee Joon gay ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's a super famous Lee Hyori fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-