Professor Robert Kelly holds press conference after viral BBC interview



Article: 'Broadcast accident star' Professor Kelly's daughter appears with a candy "Happy for the laughs"

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+2,346, -19] The little boy who followed his nuna in on his walker was also a big laugh too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and the peak was when the wife slid in with her drift ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,121, -17] The impact of each person when the mother, daughter, and son kept appearing through the door ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the daughter was lookin all excited, the son was following her, the mother was sliding ㅋㅋㅋㅋ no way this video couldn't have gone viral ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,644, -63] Busan University is getting some exposure over Professor Kelly's new fame

4. [+163, -3] So funny how the daughter walks in like lalalala~ and her brother slides in with his dexterous control of his walker, and finally the mother with her goal in ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+161, -1] I seriously burst out laughing when I saw the daughter walk in with her shoulders dancing

6. [+120, -1] I laughed when the daughter came in but when the son came in with his walker, ah, how adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+118, -2] Yeah I don't think anyone could leave a bad comment about that video

8. [+113, -1] As depressing as the day of the impeachment was, the scene provided so much laughter. It's great to see that they look like such a happy family.

9. [+103, -1] So funny how the professor clearly looked shocked but he couldn't get up because he was wearing jeans and just kept saying "my apologies, my apologies" ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+96, -1] Apparently he held this press conference because he's been getting too many separate interview requests and would rather handle them all at once

11. [+91, -3] I'd say the son was the star of the show ㅋ

12. [+89, -1] I always assumed baby walkers were slow so I found it hilarious when I saw the son drive it in so fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-