[Pann] Momo's latest pictures






Pann: Momo's latest face after double eyelid surgery

1. [+196, -13] Momo said on TV that she was too scared to even get her ears pierced ㅎㅎ but I guess everything's okay as long as she's under anesthesia

2. [+192, -18] She should be practicing her singing in the time she's fixing her face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I usually don't hate on pretty faces but I don't have an ounce of respect for Momo ㅋㅋ not like Twice has exceptionally better songs than other girl groups. They're obviously way behind in talent. I was shocked listening to their MR removed. They're all bad but Momo couldn't even sing the few seconds she was given ㅋㅋㅋ sang it in one straight tone, or even straight up lip synced it... now even her pretty face is a plastic monster, she's she going to do?

3. [+172, -9] I liked how her face was both cute and sexy before... Moguri, so pretty enough already but she got greedy ㅜㅜ I see some Miju in her now too

4. [+100, -6] So you're calling her pretty? Okay thanks~

5. [+39, -2] ㅋㅋㅋ She looks pretty either way so ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+23, -2] Why are people reacting like this? She's pretty before and even after, but look at the haters...

7. [+21, -0] Pretty

8. [+18, -0] She looks even prettier

9. [+17, -0] Whether she got surgery or not, it doesn't change the fact that she's pretty ㅋㅋ

10. [+11, -14] I don't think it came out well

-