Lovelyz's Ryu Soojung earns attention for her slim waist


Article: Lovelyz Ryu Soojung, "The outfit in my ab reveal video? I was worried because they were low waisted..."

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+176, -36] I saw the picture and she has a really pretty body. Thin but still has hips and a curvy waist... She can definitely take after Seolhyun.

2. [+168, -17] I don't know about her abs but her waist line shows that she really worked out a lot. You can't really starve yourself to a waist line like that.

3. [+93, -10] Jisoo's so nice to be praising her like that without being jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋ even as a woman, I admit she has a pretty waist

4. [+17, -2] She's always been thin but she really worked out and looks even better now. Totally inspires me to diet ㅠ

5. [+9, -0] Her fancam on YouTube put me in awe... her body's insane!!

6. [+9, -0] Such a pretty body line ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+6, -1] She was either born like that or worked out for it... a diet can't achieve results like this

8. [+5, -0] I had no idea she was this pretty ㅋㅋㅋ I'm a woman but I couldn't help but notice her waist line too

-