Article: Yoo Jae Suk's wife Na Kyung Eun spotted at the Han River with son Jiho
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,502, -66] Reporter, you like spying on them? Now Yoo Jae Suk's family won't be able to go back to the Han River anymore
2. [+1,240, -53] Pathetic how reporters always claim that the public has a right to know when they're basically invading the private lives of these stars
3. [+1,139, -34] There's a lot of talk about paparazzis nowadays... but I don't think it's fair that paparazzis take pictures of little kids just because their parents happen to be famous. Unless the parents specifically ask for that attention, please don't show them to the public, you trashy reporters..
4. [+59, -1] Yoo Jae Suk struggled with his lack of privacy but came to terms with him, I don't think he'd like his wife and son being spyed on like this. They weren't even "spotted", I bet the reporters followed them and camped out for the pictures ㅡㅡ
5. [+58, -0] Yoo Jae Suk purposely goes out of his way to protect Jiho's privacy by keeping him off camera.. wouldn't taking pictures like this be grounds for a lawsuit?
6. [+50, -1] I find it laughable how reporters invade privacies to take pictures without consent and then release them in articles saying people aren't allowed to copy or use the photographs in anyway ㅋㅋㅋ So their own privacy is important but not the privacy of others? Trash
7. [+46, -1] Yoo Jae Suk is someone everyone likes but I bet his son will remember him as a busy father. I'm sure he wants to spend his childhood making memories with his dad but he only gets to hang out with his mom.. how sad
8. [+44, -2] Yoo Jae Suk clearly seemed like he wanted Jiho to live a normal life off camera.. so just leave them alone!!!