Article: Songpoa police station, "It's true that Kim Hyun Joong is being sued... we are still not sure of (the truth behind) the accusations"
Source: E-Daily via Naver
1. [+1,467, -43] If this is true, it's time we never see each other again~
2. [+1,306, -63] How dare he hit a woman
3. [+1,051, -39] Ah... surprising and disappointing. Assault? ㅠㅠ
4. [+1,045, -241] If it's true, Kim Hyun Joong's life is over, if it's a lie, then Dispatch and that girlfriend need to kill themselves
5. [+195, -13] What's even more shocking is that she wasn't hurt because he pushed her or anything, the abuse was habitual... There's no way you can shield this. Imagine how much she suffered for a girlfriend of two years to sue her own boyfriend for assault.
Article: Kim Hyun Joong reps, "Performance in Thailand on the 24th to go as planned... hard to change schedule"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+357, -6] Bae Yong Joon must have a headache right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Believed Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Soo Hyun to be his daebaks and yet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+327, -7] If I can write a novel, I bet Kim Hyun Joong's reps are late on their clarification because they're trying to find a compromise with the girlfriend. If they do find a compromise, they'll make it sound like the girlfriend made this all up and turn Kim Hyun Joong into the victim.
3. [+205, -3] Don't throw ashes onto the Hallyu wave and cancel your schedule now. It's not fair for you to do what you did and still be able to enjoy life.
4. [+28, -2] She was hospitalized for six weeks... ㅋㅋㅋ Goosebumps thinking about him acting all four-dimensional on TV
5. [+21, -1] Disgusting to think that he'll be singing and dancing in Thailand after beating a woman... Isn't that an insult to his fans? This is not even a matter of reflection, he needs to pay the price in jail.
Article: Kim Hyun Joong's assault lawsuit sees rapid drop in KAIST stocks
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+75, -3] What a headache for Bae Yong JOon
2. [+30, -5] Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Hyun Joong just lost everything in a moment. Shows that you can't trust everything you see on TV. I really don't hope to see him ever again.
3. [+9, -2] He was a woman beater? This is why you can't trust everything on TV. What a scary person. A man should never beat a woman.
4. [+8, -2] I knew stocks would drop. I bet people who knew beforehand are laughing.
5. [+4, -2] Kim Hyun Joong might not be popular in Korea but he's a Hallyu star overseas.... why would he do somethign like that.