Article: 'Reply' Hyeri gives up on her looks? 'cheek puff + sleeping on the bus'
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+844, -69] Ah, really, I love Hyeri she's jjang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's still cute even when she gives up on her looks. And I loved how he passed on an open seat on the bus to stay next to Hyeri ㅎㅎ
2. [+751, -62] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like that she acts without a care to how she looks. Even her skin tone matches her character perfectly ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+659, -61] She didn't look ugly one bit~~~~~ ^^
4. [+73, -5] Loved it when Hyeri went for the head grab when she found out her dongsaeng cried ㅋㅋㅋ her acting was great
5. [+52, -3] I don't even see her as Hyeri anymore, she's just Sung Duksun tome ㅋㅋㅋ
Article: 'Reply' Park Bogum pats Hyeri's hair for waiting for him
Source: 10asia via Nate
1. [+896, -22] Am I the only one that's nervous over Taek taking pills so often..
2. [+813, -16] That smile when she does the crab dance and then calls for Teak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ love it... I know that Jungpal is the husband but I support Taek-ah
3. [+640, -14] Ah, Taek-ah.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ that smile ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please let go of my heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Article: 'Reply' Dongryong is the husband?... 'pattern change' dream
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+9,684, -84] Nevermind the husband search, please give Dongryong more screentime ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's not a character to let waste like this
2. [+4,924, -226] I don't think Taek's the husband ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
3. [+4,685, -289] Dongryong does match Kim Joo Hyuk's looks and personality though
4. [+561, -5] All Dongryong ever does is lay sleeping on the floor of the library ㅠㅠㅠㅠ when will he get more screentime ㅠ
5. [+483, -11] I considered Dongryong ㅋㅋ his personality and his hair style and the bickering~~ but I'm starting to forget about the husband search with all this crying every week ㅜㅜ
Article: 'Reply' Ryu Jun Yeol, the hunter of the hearts of women
Source: Sports Seoul via Naver
1. [+1,493, -19] Ryu Jun Yeol is a deep hole. Once you fall in, you can' get back out
2. [+1,166, -22] He's seriously so charming ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+1,094, -23] He's so charming the more you see him~~ do well, Ryu Jun Yeol
4. [+977, -23] I hope Duksun hurries up and realizes Junghwan's feelings for her ㅠㅠ
5. [+130, -4] I've never fallen for someone so non-flower boy like him....... but what's more important is that he's already served in the army so he has nothing but up from here... all the men who haven't served yet need to watch out for him
6. [+110, -1] He's 30 years old, how can he match a high school role so perfectly ㅜ-ㅜ
Article: 'Reply 1988' leaps over 'Reply 1994'... records 12.2% viewer ratings
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+130, -3] Let's hit 18%
2. [+116, -74] Didn't really like 1994, honestly.. I like 1988 because there are more people who can act well.
3. [+100, -4] The drama just gets better by the day..
4. [+23, -0] Great cast of actors, attention to detail, memorable songs in the OST... it's only going to get higher from here!!!
5. [+22, -0] 1994 started off well until it focused too much on the love line towards the end which turned people off... 1988 has a great cast and the story is more focused on the families with little bits of love lines sprinkled in so it's better to watch. I personally enjoy 1988 more...
6. [+18, -3] 1988 is different from 1994 in that the family stories are deeper...
7. [+8, -0] 1994 would've been more memorable if they just kept it to how they started off with retelling the events of the time with some love lines... but all that dragging the plot over finding the husband ㅠㅠㅠㅠ didn't watch the last 4 episodes live because of that