Article: IU's image as the Nation's Little Sister was like a double-bladed sword [Editorial]
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,769, -133] What I felt by watching IU is that... It really only takes one thing to ruin your life
2. [+1,759, -224] I don't care what IU does in her private life, but she's the one that took on the little girl lolita concept and always said how she doesn't know anything. The problem is that such a picture was uploaded to her Twitter... on top of that, there are even rumors of the picture being taken in 2010. As a minor, this can only greatly impact her career.
3. [+1,653, -133] She was really unlucky with how this all played out. For example:
1. IU: Eunhyuk oppa and I are dating~ We'll love beautifully~~~
Uncle Fans: Ha ㅜㅜ How can you date that anchovy... but fine, have a beautiful relationship Jieun
2. IU: =here's a picture=
Agency: They're not dating~ Just visiting the sick.
Uncle Fans: Fu*k off
Article: IU and Eunhyuk, despite official statement, more proof of their relationship surface
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+1,017, -71] Jiyeon: Welcome
2. [+820, -122] IU you sly fox
3. [+796, -111] Her life was really ruined in one moment, farewell
Article: IU Eunhyuk, is this how uncle fans feel after seeing her picture? Parody picture earns attention
Source: E-News via Nate
1. [+726, -86] The picture was dated November 4th, 2010 when IU was a minor ㅋㅋㅋ hul ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+655, -31] On Heroes, IU once mentioned that she dated an adult male celebrity. She was a minor then.
3. [+595, -40] Bye U~
Article: 'Nation's Little Sister' image dilemma, consequences of IU and Eunhyuk's selca scandal remain strong
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+1,253, -201] Eunhyuk's eyes tell all the truth we need. Guys that have had sex probably know what I'm talking about. How much money did IU make capitalizing on her little girl image? Now that we know that image was fake, doesn't that mean she sold us a defected product? She deserves to be criticized and hated for deceiving the public to make some money. Think about being sold a water bottle from someone claiming that it's from a pure fountain and then finding out that it was just collected from the Han River. Wouldn't you be pissed and ripped off?
2. [+1,161, -142] The picture was taken in 2010 when she was in her second year of high school. Departing from whether or not they had sex, is it normal at that age for her to take a picture with a topless man while in her pajamas? As a minor? Shield what deserves to be shielded. Don't try to play the sympathy card. She's the one that dug her own grave.
3. [+982, -84] IU's currently on God of Victory but I can't view her the same as I did before... Sorry IU, but I don't think you're the Nation's Little Sister anymore
Article: IU, parody "If you just told us you were dating, we would've shielded you"
Source: News Pim via Nate
1. [+602, -26] I wouldn't care if they were really dating, but they specifically said that they weren't dating and that they were just a senior/junior relationship. What kind of a senior goes to visit his sickly junior when she's home alone in pajamas? Topless, at that??? When they're not even dating???????
2. [+496, -29] Loen really sucks at dealing with stuff like this. Why don't they know that making up ridiculous excuses like this will only cause more trouble? They basically ran into a fire while holding explosives to their chests. If they just said that they were dating, opinion wouldn't be as divided as it is now. Because they made up a BS story, they're just fostering more hate.
3. [+475, -28] We're not stupid
Article: IU's first public appearance since scandal, hardened face... emotionless hosting
Source: Money Today via Nate
1. [+425, -46] She was basically at the top of her career, and now she's fallen down to the level of Super Junior. Of course she won't be happy about that.
2. [+384, -22] It really doesn't take much for a celebrity's life to be ruined...
3. [+314, -38] Goodbye IU!!!!!!!!!!
Article: 'Smileless' IU, after the scandal... "No more explanations"
Source: Herald News via Nate
1. [+222, -14] Because there's nothing more to explain
2. [+202, -13] Ferguson once said that Twitter is the most useless waste of your life
3. [+166, -16] She probably feels like hell and yet reality is even more hellish because she has to fulfill her contract duties~