TV: KBS reconsiders initial casting of Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo for upcoming drama


Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo were originally in consideration for leading roles in KBS's upcoming 'Chun Myung' but KBS recently came out and said they are reconsidering their castings because they want to make sure that the actors' image fit with the drama perfectly. For now, it's up in the air.

-

Article: [Exclusive] Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo's casting for KBS 'Chun Myung' in reconsideration

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+163, -12] Just don't use idols

2. [+131, -16] I like both!

3. [+114, -7] If they want to change them out, they should do so quietly.... KBS is always so rude

-

Article: [Exclusive] Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo's casting for KBS 'Chun Myung' in reconsideration

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+209, -13] They seem to be feeling the fire under their a$$es now that Iris 2 is in bottom rank. I like Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo both but I can see why they're nervous considering they're both not known for ever hitting daebak in viewer ratings. On top of that, it's a historical drama.

2. [+175, -28] Yeah, I admit Lee Dong Wook's not worthy enough to go up against Shin Ha Kyun but I'd pick Song Ji Hyo over Lee Min Jung any day

3. [+158, -20] Garyyyyyyy

4. [+115, -1] The casting's important but it doesn't matter how big of a star is playing the role if the drama's plot sucks

5. [+146, -33] I hope they both get cast, I want to see Song Ji Hyo in a drama soon!

6. [+110, -2] How about they start with reconsidering IU's casting in The Best Lee Soon Shin..

7. [+151, -43] Song Ji Hyo's never had many antis so why are there so many people talking crap about her?? Jealous because she's so perfect? Why are people calling her the mafia's wife? They're not even married yet, and we're not even sure they're really dating ㅡㅡ Don't judge what you don't know, Song Ji Hyo's great

8. [+112, -14] I was looking forward to this for Lee Dong Wook but now they're reconsidering the whole cast ㅠㅠㅠ? Don't do this ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+125, -33] Love Song Ji Hyo ♥

10. [+111, -20] I don't get why people don't think Lee Dong Wook can pull in the viewer ratings ㅋㅋㅋ I loved My Girl and Woman's Scent

11. [+97, -11] The competition for the next Wed/Thurs time slot seems tough so I can see why they're nervous with Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo... especially with Iris doing so badly now. I bet they'll switch them out for another top star casting.

-