'EXO Next Door' to begin airing next month


Article: EXO leading web drama 'EXO Next Door' to begin broadcasting in April

Source:
X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,645, -61] Crazy....

2. [+1,416, -30] SM, please... please stop creating cringeworthy history for your artists... Starting with HOT, you've always forced them into doing such cringey things;;

3. [+998, -34] Hopefully this doesn't turn into something they'll regret

4. [+968, -63] I'm already bored of it..

5. [+190, -6] They're going to regret this 5 years from now aren't they

6. [+182, -4] Just thinking about EXO living next door to me scares me ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+158, -5] SM's always been obsessed with cringey things like this;; from dramatized music videos to all sorts of embarrassing web dramas... Should've just gone with a short variety show.

8. [+126, -6] I'm a fan but I don't want to watch it ㅋㅋㅋ feels cringe

9. [+110, -21] Can we shoot 'EXO Joins Our Army Unit' instead

10. [+69, -4] If EXO lived next door to me, I'd probably be miserable because of their sasaeng fans..

-