Upper class North Korean women become increasingly brand conscious



Article: "North Korean women become brand conscious... 'designer knock offs' also gain popularity"

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+340, -4] I don't think they've completely opened their eyes to fashion yet

2. [+314, -11] North and South... being born in the South is already being born lucky

3. [+219, -31] Who made up that saying that North Korean women are beautiful while South Korean men are handsome

4. [+20, -0] So I'm assuming the people in these pictures are the wealthy upper class of the North?

5. [+17, -3] While we have 'The Devil Wears Prada'... I guess the North Korean version would be 'The Daughter of a Party Officer Wears Prada'...

6. [+15, -1] These pictures look like my mom's old pictures from when she was younger

7. [+15, -2] Who made up that saying that North Korean women are pretty ㅡㅡ

8. [+11, -1] I bet they're all daughters of super high officials ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+10, -3] Their fashion looks straight out of the '80s~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+8, -1] The one wearing the hanbok looks the best... I don't think the rest have become completely fashion conscious yet.

-