Song Ji Hyo impresses on a Chinese fashion runway


Article: Song Ji Hyo spotted walking the runway at Chinese fashion show, bravely shows off ant waist abs

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+817, -21] She looks so pretty in that last picture

2. [+811, -31] Hul... so pretty... tiny face, clear eyes, nose, lips, the true class of a natural beauty. She dominates any female guest on 'Running Man', I've noticed..

3. [+653, -27] Plastic beauties can never live up to natural ones like her

4. [+28, -0] Probably the prettiest actress I've seen on the runway ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -3] Didn't expect much when I clicked the article but what!! she's too pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+25, -2] What the, way too pretty...

7. [+24, -0] Wow, so I guess she really is pretty. Normally people don't tend to look their best in environments they're not used to working in but her facial features really stand out, as well as her body~

8. [+22, -3] Her face is tinier than her waist, how pretty...

9. [+21, -1] Just a doll, daebak

10. [+20, -2] I guess this is what she'd look like if you saw her in real life. I've always heard that she had amazing proportions in real life than on camera. I can tell just from these photos alone.

-